NACARA is accepting submissions for presentations for the 2018 Annual Conference in Charleston SC, Oct 14-17. The Call for Presentations form is available here, CFPform-NACARA2018 . Submissions are due to Kelly Mack by June 15, 2018, email@example.com.
March 29, 2018
February 22, 2018
This year’s NACARA Annual Meeting will take place in Charleston, South Carolina from October 15th to October 17th. The downtown Holiday Inn (425 Meeting St.) will play host as regulators from multiple states and federal agencies and industry professionals gather to share their knowledge. Additional information can be found at the Conference page: http://www.nacaraweb.org/charleston/
February 21, 2017
NACARA Agenda 2017 Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle-Bellevue 3225 158th Avenue S.E. Bellevue, WA 98008 October 2-4, 2017
View All »
- FTC Requests Public Comment on Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.’s Application to Approve Sale of Three Fuel Stations in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- FTC Announces Agenda for June 5 Workshop on Competition in Residential Real Estate Brokerage to Be Held Jointly with the Department of Justice
- Administrative Law Judge Dismisses FTC Antitrust Complaint against Generic Pharmaceutical Company Impax Laboratories, Inc.
- FTC Gives Final Approval to Settlement with PayPal Related to Allegations Involving its Venmo Peer-to-Peer Payment Service
- FTC Action Halts Deceptive Robocalls Aimed at Small Business Owners